The physiotherapy section contains two sections for men and women and each section contains:
• 5 treatment rooms
• A gymnasium of more than 30 square meters for each section
The department also contains the best medical devices such as high-intensity lasers, spinal cord traction machine, electric shocks, upper and lower extremities passive and active range of motion machine,
The department is able to receive all cases of musculoskeletal, structural and neurological problems
The new services provided in the section are:
• Post-surgical rehabilitation service
• Rehabilitation of sports injuries
• Rehabilitation of nerve and paralysis cases
• Leading the way in providing high quality of treatment in physiotherapy.
Physiotherapy Department Objectives:
To make physiotherapy department and its employees are able to:
1. succeed in providing service.
2. Assessment and therapeutic intervention based on medical evidence.
3. Advance ways in treating musculoskeletal disorders.
4. Communicate skillfully in clinical physiotherapy cases.